Youth Hostel / Junges Hotel Salzburg - Eduard-Heinrich-Haus
Phone: +43-(0)662 625976
Fax: +43-(0)662 625976-213
Junges Hotel Salzburg Eduard-Heinrich-Haus is open the whole year through for you.
- Regular: daily from 07:30 to 10:00 and 17:00 to 22:00
- July & August: daily from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. to 12:00 p.m.
How to get there
The Junge Hotel Salzburg Eduard-Heinrich-Haus is situated close to the River Salzach in Salzburg-Josefiau.
By car or coach
The driving time from the exit of the motorway to our house takes, depending on the traffic conditions, just approx. five minutes.
- Take the motorway exit “Salzburg Süd” towards Anif. After approx. 2.5 km you will see a large car dealer and Billrothstraße.
- If you follow this road to the end, you will arrive directly at our house.
If you come by car or coach then you can park free of charge right outside the Junges Hotel.
Please note: our house can only be accessed via Billrothstraße!
If you use a navigation system, please enter our neighbouring house “Billrothstraße 4” as the destination address. Eduard-Heinrich-Straße is a dead-end road, which seems to be unknown to most navigation systems.
- 47.78134° N / 13.07276° E
- 47° 46.880' N / 13° 4.365' E
- 47° 46' 52.8'' N / 13° 4' 21.9'' E
By train or public transport
Take trolley bus 3 from the train station to the stop „Herrnau“ (approx. 20 minutes). Cross four-lane Alpenstraße and and reach our hostel via Egger-Lienz-Gasse and Henry-Dunant-Straße after a six-minute walk.
Salzburg Airport can be reached by public transport or taxi (15 to 20-minutes).
You can reach the next taxi rank after a five-minute walk. Or have reception call a taxi that will pick you up directly at the youth hostel.